In the position of IFMS Coordinator Hard Services you are responsible for the coordination, performance and continuous improvement of the facility services (buildings, terrain, facilities and utilities) as performed by third party contractors for the Philip Morris site in Bergen op Zoom. You will monitor the contractually agreed KPIs and you will ensure all work is according all safety guidelines and legislation. You will support other departments with SLA improvement initiatives. Also you will be the Maintenance Lead for OPEN+ and aim for elimination of losses and optimizing processes for Utilities.
In your new position as IFMS Coördinator Hard Services, you are responsible for:
- IFMS hard services operations in alignment with contractual SLAs with the third party contractors, following the internal client requests within all EHSS, legislation and QMS company guidelines.
- Continuous improvements of the changing requirements for the hard services scope and analyze and implement any SLA updates.
- Prepare and monitor the budgets.
- Assess contractor performance based on KPIs
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar;
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position with focus on contract management and purchasing
- Knowledge of MS Office systems;
- Continuous improvement mindset;
- Experience with Safety Management would be an asset;
- Professional knowledge of both Dutch and English language;
As a person, you demonstrate a high level of ownership, accountability and you can be described as a good communicator with a continuous improvement mindset. You like to motivate your colleagues and you are strong in understanding others. You have the ability to organize, manage and prioritize your work while keeping a focus on the results and following the proper procedures. Thanks to your analytical and proactive attitude, you know how to see through processes and you know how to apply a ‘next level’ of working effectively
You will join a dynamic, international and fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry and will interact with different levels of experience and expertise across the Company. We offer a contract with competitive salary commensurate to the professional experience. Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with team members from all over the world.